gnats-prs

gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexiste

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexistent PR
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:45:01 -0600 (CST)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/504; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:37:35 -0600

 I didn't include you in the To: or Cc: of my email, and dbconfig
 doesn't generally send append msgs to the Originator, "From:" or
 "From" fields of the PR, partially because people generally don't want
 a copy of the email you send out.

 I do think it's a good idea to include the PR's "From:" address for
 append notification emails and have now added it to the GNATS
 database.

 --
 Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/