gnats-prs

gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexiste

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexistent PR
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:55:01 -0600 (CST)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/504; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alex <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:46:23 -0500 (EST)

 chewie wrote:
 > I would like to ask Mel's opinion (or a look at Mel's fork) on
 > the matter.  My next block of time to look at this is Friday.

 Mel has already approved my patch on his tree (we are colleagues :-)
 Please add him to the notify-list of this PR.

 By the way, I did not get an email with your latest response to the PR
 (I saw it by querying the PR myself today) even though my email address
 appears as "Reporter's email".
 How come?

 Alex