gnats-prs

gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexiste

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/504: Re: gnats/504: gnatsd crashes when trying to lock a nonexistent PR
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:55:01 -0500 (CDT)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/504; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:52:58 -0500

 Alex wrote:
 > Any update on this? Btw I've been running the patch in my production
 > system (used daily by ~200 people) for 2 weeks now with no issues.

 I don't have time today to look at it, yet.  I'm still trying to
 polish off the automake conversion before making any more commits to
 CVS HEAD.  I'll have time tomorrow afternoon and some time this
 weekend to address these issues.

 --
 Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/