Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture

From: mendez
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 16:33:18 +0200

Yes, indeed. But I took your solution from:

libnet/network.cpp

at the begining one can find the appropriate includes nicely ifdefd, which I just copy pasted.

So far the thing is compiling, taking forever but compiling. By the way, on the following page:

http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Cross_building_with_mingw

I found the sys-root that I am using for my mingw32. It's working fine compiling with agg support. However, I am interested on getting it to run with ogl. Is there any chance that you have the opengl cross libraries too?

Oh! and I forgot to mention that one of the files in that sysroot is misnamed. libSDLmain.so should be libSDL.so

        Erick

Quoting Rob Savoye <address@hidden>:

address@hidden wrote:

At the moment the latest compile error is:

URLAccessManager.cpp:220: error: `gethostname' was not declared in this
scope

  This just returns the hostname of the machine, there should be a win32
equivalent, or just replace this call with "localhost".

        - rob -