Re: [Gnash] firefox plugin fails to load

From: Gerald Britton
Subject: Re: [Gnash] firefox plugin fails to load
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:42:01 -0400

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to change things too much:

$ LDPRELOAD=/home/jerryb/.firefox/plugins/libgnashplugin.so firefox
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/home/jerryb/.firefox/plugins/libgnashplugin.so
[/usr/local/lib/libgnashasobjs.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN5gnash10shm_existsERKNS_7fn_callE]