Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in

From: Unit3
Subject: Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:17:27 -0600

Rob Savoye wrote:
>   Which is why I'm focusing on the plugin and other issues, and not
> chasing down all the Flash features that still need to be implemented.
> That time will come soon enough.

Makes sense to me, you've got lots of feature working now, so get the
"platform" stable, and then work on more feature.

>   Right now you should have a working AMD64 Flash player, although it
> won't help with pages that use Flash for all navigation. (since Gnash
> can't load a HTML page yet) So we're slowly but surely getting there !

Yep, it's come a long way since even a few months ago when I first
subscribed to the list. Congrats! :)

>   If you get tired of waiting, I'll gladly except a patch to make Gnash
> use the external loading feature of Firefox, hint, hint, hint... :-)

Hint taken. I've been poking at ZFS lately, but a small-ish feature item
like this is probably a lot less involved. :)

Graeme