Re: [Gnash-dev] Assigning to htmlText of TextField does not work

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Assigning to htmlText of TextField does not work
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:06:15 +0200

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 02:26:09AM +1000, Ivor Blockley wrote:
> Hi Asger,
>
> Thanks very much for the patch. I've committed it to CVS head (with the
> blessings of strk). As you say it provides an immediate improvement and can
> be built-upon/refactored as needed later.

Ivor (and Asger):

The patch triggered the following failures :

 FAIL: astests-v7-Runner: expected: 'Hello <b>html</b> world' obtained: Hello
html world [./TextField.as:296]
 FAIL: astests-v8-Runner: expected: 'Hello <b>html</b> world' obtained: Hello
html world [./TextField.as:296]

Note that in SWF6 the two tests above do NOT fail !

Also, there are a few successes.
We want that fixed, or 'make check' would be interrupted there.

--strk;