[Gnash-dev] Konqueror plugin fixed

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Konqueror plugin fixed
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:22:58 -0600

> The Klash player doesn't have any event handling yet, I'll be adding
> that today as I figure out QT programming...

  I managed to beat my way through QT enough to the same player control
menu to "klash" that the GTK version has. For some reason the event
handling of QT seems very slow to me, but as a non QT programmer, I
probably missed something. If there are any KDE programmers out there
looking for a quick side project, it'd be nice to have somebody go
through this that know QT already. The latest attempt is checked in.

  One cool thing is this lets event handling from Konqueror actually
work for the plugin.

        - rob -