[Gnash-dev] Konqueror plugin fixed

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Konqueror plugin fixed
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:50:07 -0600

Nobody may have noticed, but with the GTK version of Gnash being built
by default, (and when I build packages) this broke Klash, the Konqueror
plugin version of Gnash. I added KDE support, and now build a klash
executable that gets used by Konqueror. Previously the Konqueror plugin
only worked with the SDL version of the standalone player.

The Klash player doesn't have any event handling yet, I'll be adding
that today as I figure out QT programming...

        - rob -