[Gm2] Ooops -- I did not mean my last message to the list to be a reply

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Ooops -- I did not mean my last message to the list to be a reply to Rob
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 18:32:00 -0400

The reason for my message started with Rbo's query about (n)curses. Several years ago, I started writing a shim on top of ncurses.def as I found the latter's translation of ncurses.h a little to "C-ish" for my taste. (De gustibus et cetera.)

So I looked my old project and found that I had not finished but it does not seem to behave as I expected. Hence my query.

john