Re: [Gm2] ISO Modula-2 text filter examples available now on Google Code

From: Carl Glassberg
Subject: Re: [Gm2] ISO Modula-2 text filter examples available now on Google Code
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings:

Yes, you are right.
I will address the issue of testing soon.

You can never do enough testing.
I just discovered that ISOFilter3.mod is writing a nul (0C) just before the
physical end-of-file only for text files that use the CR as end-of-line.

This does not occur for lines ending in LF or CR LF.
I had not tested enough for the rarely seen CR eol!

Sincerely
Carl Glassberg
---