Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: vivek shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:48:53 +0530

hi,
    Yes we should do a GLUG meet before this semester  gets over and about the arrangments you mean notices right and where do we do the meet??
Also what would be the topic of the meet??
As about informing people about the meet I guess all of them are on this list but still we will get the notices printed out...

Regards,
Vivek

--Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"