Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester

From: divya sharma
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Last GLUG meet for the semester
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:17:19 +0530

hey i agree with whatever has been said so far except the schedule...i have got to go home this weekend...really sorry for replying late...but it jst isn't possible for me to stay back...can we have the meet on monday instead plz plz plz

On 4/5/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
>     Yes we should do a GLUG meet before this semester  gets over and about
> the arrangments you mean notices right

I do not think we need notices, since this is _only_ for those who are
really involved. Whether someone reads this list regularly or not can
be a very good way of measuring the level of interest.

> and where do we do the meet??

Let us have a vote here. What about one of the Nescafe outlets?

> Also what would be the topic of the meet??

Let us come up with what we have in mind.

Right now the most pressing need in my mind is to identify the group
of people who are going to take some of the key responsibilities:
a. Handling the finances, and opening the 'official' account.
b. Taking care of Razorblade.
c. A webmaster.
d. < The people around whom the GLUG will revolve for the next couple
of years or so. >

As you see none of this requires you to know metaphysics, but having
loads of energy, motivation and interest is paramount.

Please feel free to add anything you might be having in mind.

> As about informing people about the meet I guess all of them are on this
> list but still we will get the notices printed out...

No need for notices. If this means we have 5 people in the meet, then so be it.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7