[glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 87, Issue 5

From: Artur Dobrogowski
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 87, Issue 5
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:44:34 +0200

Okay, than I know what I want to do the most, even if it appears that it's quite big, but I love it to have it !! (cliffs) :) Thanks, wish me luck.

About gates: I really don't think that they'll need much micromanagement care... I think it'll be ⅛ of care which need one flag or even less.

Sadly I now admit that I won't continue my campaign and I won't relase more than 2 maps without scripting which I know that I won't have to rescript, so Martin, I believe in you and your USL works!