[glob2-devel] Re: lets get out beta5 now

From: Artur Dobrogowski
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: lets get out beta5 now
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:43:43 +0100

gah forgot to add:
Giszmo/Leo, please accept a little more features on the feedback(feature) forum, I'd like to know if I shall work on something or not, because it's not requested by you. If people really want a feature like gates - why don't accept it? I don't want to work on any big project like paved areas yet. Don't be afraid of changing current gameplay adding for example archers idea (I think it's stupid name since they probably won't use arrows, maybe shooters?).That's all for now.

Aha, my older brother also intends to help globulation in coding :) So like you have 2 new devs? (hurray?)
Regards,
Zenfur