Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson

From: nick time
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 23:33:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Leo Wandersleb wrote:

the windows installer needs some work. you can download it here:
http://h1692474.stratoserver.net:8080/hudson/job/glob2-nicktime-beta5/ws/windows/globulation2_win32.exe
it works as long as you don't try to start a game. so far i could not find out
what's wrong as there was no output or log messages but i guess that the DLLs
are outdated and we would need to find newer ones.

I guess it's because of stack overflow. I managed to get it running in Windows, but under wine it still crashes (stack is used more heavily when run under wine). Patch is here http://pastebin.com/NjxPiWU8