Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] cross-compile on hudson
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 00:36:45 +0100

hi all,

nickTime's changes now can be found in the main repository. i hope i did not
break too much when merging with default. there were several merge conflicts I
did not understand. Escpecially "DarwinPlattform"-related ones.

else i guess nickTime will stay around some more help us automate the generation
of several plattform's binaries. he did quite some debian-voodoo already ;)

the windows installer needs some work. you can download it here:
http://h1692474.stratoserver.net:8080/hudson/job/glob2-nicktime-beta5/ws/windows/globulation2_win32.exe
it works as long as you don't try to start a game. so far i could not find out
what's wrong as there was no output or log messages but i guess that the DLLs
are outdated and we would need to find newer ones.
can we push DLLs to the repo? guess it would make sense but don't know if there
might be any legal issues. now to cross-compile one would need to download the
DLLs manually and put them in the right place. automating that with pushed DLLs
would allow more people to crosscompile what is the whole point of putting it
into hudson.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb