Re: [glob2-devel] is this list still functional?

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] is this list still functional?
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:12:36 +0200

> the people would
> still need to be able to access the files in order to submit the
> contribution

How about an "export/save" function that allows the users to store a
copy of those
files wherever they want?

> and the interface would be much clumsier then editing a text
> file.

A matter of taste and habit.
Programmers will prefer external editors, but how about players?

> And the list doesn't recieve emails because there isn't interest in the
> project.

The list didn't receive emails when the accesses to our server and the
forums were high.
By the way:  What are our current stats?
The list is a bad indicator for interest, because it is the
globulation2  develoment mailing list.
Even I as a programmer write rarely to development mailing lists of
projects that interest me.
--
Kai Antweiler