Re: [glob2-devel] moving AUTHORS to data

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] moving AUTHORS to data
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:54:27 -0800

Sounds like a good idea, I'd do it but I haven't committed anything since before the switch to mercurial and I don't think I have write access anymore.

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Currently the AUTHORS file is not located in data and thus is not present in debian packages, which is sort of funny because they are so strict on copyright issues usually. I suggest that we move AUTHORS to data/
Is it ok for you to do this in beta4-rc? Who does it?

Steph

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on believing in windmills.