[glob2-devel] Hello all

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hello all
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 01:15:09 +1000

Hi all,

I've just joined this group as I'm interested in helping in the AI development of the game, in particular the micromanagement AI. I believe it can and should be improved because as the micromanagement is supposed to be taken over by AI, the AI that handles that aspect of the game should be completely reliable in producing optimal micromanagement, which is currently not the case.

If successful, and with the permission of the relevant parties, I wish to base my honours thesis on the work that I'd have contributed to glob2. And I am also keen on seeing this project through to the end even after my thesis is done.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to have your support. If you have ever had any thoughts about this issue before, please feel welcome to share them with me :)

Quinn