Re: [glob2-devel] progress

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] progress
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:33:09 -0400

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
hi bradley,

what's up? you announced to be productive this past week as you got a fast pc and time now!?
i'm a bit concerned you might be offline again. hope you got no trouble whatsoever.

greetings,

leo

I have a fast PC coming, and due to matters outside of my control I had to sell my current pc sooner then I expected. I'm downloading the globulation 2 stuff to set up on my moms laptop but its not a quick process on dialup. I have been trying to get back to work on globulation 2 asap.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.