Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 soft released

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 soft released
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:30:52 +1200

To cause less confusion I would release it as 0.9.4 in that case - once we think it is really stable.

I think 0.9.3.1   might be ok. Some programs use that style of versioning.

I thought Leo wanted to build an alternative to Google Analytics for you?

He is... but its not finished yet I don't think. Ran into problems setting it up or something.

Once its online, then I remove GA.

(besides, its only been tracking my visits recently because of a problem I caused (:$), and fixed 2 days ago ^_^)

Regards
Kieran