Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Schedule, packages, translations

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Schedule, packages, translations
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:09:59 +0200

Hi
When you have the time, can you search for other, non used or non important services running?
i had a look. 2nd in the list would be my barely used jabber server. if there is a start/stop script for this, too, you can pause it too. all the other procs use far less mem. better try to tell scons to do so, too.
There is a beta2 sh script there. I'm not sure why it didn't show up for you.
strange. good night and thanks for caring.

Leo Wandersleb