[glob2-devel] Tilable brush for checkboard and half checkboard

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Tilable brush for checkboard and half checkboard
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:51:05 +0100

Hello,

I've implemented tilable brush for checkboard and half checkboard.

In BrushTool::getBrushValue(), the oddness/eveness of center of brush is
tested and pattern shifted accordingly.

To implement this, I had to add support for even brush (only odd were
supported then). The brush preview on screen, performed in void
BrushTool::drawBrush(), is not correct because to do so we would need the
viewport information. I might fix this when I have some times, but feel free
to fix it sooner if it annoys you.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--