[glob2-devel] Mac .app bundle done, sort of

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] Mac .app bundle done, sort of
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:43:54 -0800

Only downside is it's not working too well.

http://globulation2.org/Glob2-0.9.2.dmg

I got a guy on oftc to try to run it and it would crash at the
splash screen so I had him try from command line and this was the
error. Any ideas?

bob:~/Desktop jbroome$ ./Glob2.app/Contents/MacOS/glob2
Settings::load("preferences.txt") : error, can't open file.
libgag/src/Sprite.cpp:130: failed assertion `sprite'
Abort trap

Thing is is it does work on my computer, so I'm guessing it's just a dependency error maybe?

I made a nifty addition to the SConstruct script to make the bundle and dmg image, but before I commit it I need to make the code look all nice and pretty as right now some if it is kind of hacked together.

Kyle