Re: [glob2-devel] what global shortcut keys should there be? (was: quiti

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] what global shortcut keys should there be? (was: quiting (esc vs. cmd+q and alt+f4))
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:56:08 +1300

Hey Kyle,

CTRL+M to mute, along with CTRL+< (lower sound) and CTRL+> (higher sound) might be nice, and could be used anywhere in the game (since music is everywhere).

And an F1 key to popup a help popup (very small) perhaps containing a few bits of information, like:

"Globulation 2"
"For tutorials and guides, please visit our website AT"
"http://www.globulation2.org/"

and making the link clickable.

Just a thought.

Regards