[glob2-devel] new bug - music setting

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] new bug - music setting
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:04:06 -0800

If you go under settings and mess around with the music, muting it or changing the audio level, then hit cancel, the changes stick, but the buttons under the settings screen won't

ex: I go under settings, hit mute. music mutes. hit cancel, music stays mute. click settings again, music still muted, box shows unmuted. If I click mute, then unmute again then the music will unmute.

If I change the volume same sort of thing.

Just felt like posting it before I forget. I'm currently working on figuring out where to set apple key+q to quit for macs without much luck. Looks like there wasn't anything setup for that and the code needs to be written? We're on IRC trying to find it.