[glob2-devel] Revival of the market, COMPLETE!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Revival of the market, COMPLETE!
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:34:42 -0400

This might come as a surprise, I just completed the revival of the
market (first portion). Thats right. We had discussed this on another
thread quite a while back, back before I grasped the general flow of
the code good enough to make these changes.

Anyway, the market now taps into a team ressource resevoir. This
option is set in data/buildings.txt, its called "useTeamRessources".
It can be disabled if commonly agreed against.

The idea is that you place one market near fruit and one near Inns,
and the fruit is efficiently carried between the two. Right now, this
makes the market to powerfull for its low cost, and, after some
discussion, we should agree to increase the cost of a market like we
did the swarm.

I've done as much testing as I could, everything seems to work, but if
you note anything new bugs, report them immeddiettly.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault