Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:47:10 +0200

> the crash when removing one team i don't know where that came from
> but it was already a bug in the old editor.

The old bug is:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=16096

To produce the new bug you have to increase the number of teams, add a
building or a unit for the new team and then decrease the number of
teams.
Last time the bug was caused by one of the gradients of the removed
team which has not been deleted properly.
By the way: is there a way to control which team will be removed when
you reduce the number of players?

Bradley you commented a few asserts in  Map::removeTeam  (Map.cpp).
I guess the thing that caused you to comment them, is the source for this
bug.

--
Kai Antweiler