Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:29:55 +0100

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

If we think it it too big, we could put level two links, such as Maps/Image/Sounds/Others from Contribution only in Contribution page and not in the main menu. The same could apply to Main issues, code bazaar, Request and Junior Jobs. This would reduce the menu size while keeping a quick access to every topic; whta do you think?
Ok, i think it is good now.