Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site/wiki, community mangment
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:51:27 +0100

Hello,

> Now it  is big, i hope not to big.  Should i  erase links now?

Thanks a lot.

> No one of the two sollutions is perfect, maybe this one is better.
> but i wont teel you how long it looks on a 800*600 screen

If we think it it too big, we could put level two links, such as
Maps/Image/Sounds/Others from Contribution only in Contribution page and not
in the main menu. The same could apply to Main issues, code bazaar, Request
and Junior Jobs. This would reduce the menu size while keeping a quick access
to every topic; whta do you think?

> Of course the french page is in french only for the pages that have
> french translation, and when you are on the platform you will see links
> from the english page,  we cannnot do two bars  exactly like you want,
> you must agree on a middle solution.

For this, the way you just did is perfect, logical and easy to understand.

Thanks a lot !!!

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com