Re: [glob2-devel] Good news

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Good news
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:52:11 +0200

On Sunday 22 August 2004 20.23, Matthew Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday 22 August 2004 06:26, Stephane Magnenat wrote:
> > The in game menu now work with GL backend.
>
> Wonderful!  I love the new menu scrolling effect!

I will disable it because it makes me a bit see-sick after a while, but the
code is in place and it will be easy to code more effects for next time. I'm
also planning (it is low priority, but as I'm a human perhaps I will override
my priority-based scheduler just for fun) to have a style API like QStyle

> > Perhaps now it is a bit slower in accelerated software mode.
>
> That is not a big deal.  You don't look at it much anyway.  (Just placing a
> war flag gives a bigger performance hit, BTW)

When using software mode, one should deactivate accelerated mode

Steph