Re: [glob2-devel] New version of worker graphics

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New version of worker graphics
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:46:21 -0500

I'll give it a try.  While doing the warrior's walk, I found a much better way
of handling the animation, so I think that I will just start from the
beginning for the workers walking.

What do you think of the gathering animation?  Do you think that the 'hands'
should come all of the way together towards the end?  (Currently, there is a
gap.)

BTW, I was thinking that for building, the animation should be played
backwards.  Would this be hard to program?  Would it be easier if I just made
a new animation for building/repairing/depositing?

I am glad you like the swimming animation :)

MWM