ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] How to your keys ?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:26:22 +0200

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:47:25AM +0200, Juergen Sauermann wrote:
> I am getting these "Your signed PGP key" messages and
> I suppose I should sign your keys in return.
> Unfortunately I haven't found any description how to do that.

I would suggest to use pius, as explained during my GHM presentation.
Temporarily, I put the slides online at
   https://www.enge.fr/privat/keysigning.pdf
The last page gives my command line to sign a key and to send the signatures
by encrypted e-mail to the addresses belonging to the signed key; you will
have to replace your key id and smtp server details.

It would be nice if the slides could be put on the ghm web site; John,
would you like to do so?

By the way, the gnu web site lists this year's ghm rightfully as a past event:
   https://gnu.org/ghm/previous.html
However, there is no link on the page to the ghm 2014 web site. And
   https://gnu.org/ghm/2014/
only says:
   "GHM 2014 is over. Thanks to everyone who participated."
It would be good to get the actual web site referenced!

Thanks again to the organisers for this very pleasant and professonally
planned event,

Andreas