ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Libre Software Meeting, July 6-11

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Libre Software Meeting, July 6-11
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:43:57 -0400

As accessibility is new to GNU, I'll try to find a European hacker with a disability or experience in the area to attend and possibly do a short introduction to the issue for interested hackers and others. The EU has very strong regs and has demonstrated that they will block sales of Apple products and, more recently, MS on accessibility alone.

I've more than enough frequent flier miles to get anyone from one point to another in Europe but someone would need to help find a place for such a person to sleep.

The guy in charge of Mozilla Accessibility, Marco Zehe, would be great but he's been doing more Windows stuff lately as that seems to be the focus of Mozilla in general.

cdh