ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Libre Software Meeting, July 6-11

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Libre Software Meeting, July 6-11
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:36:38 +0200

Hello,

The Libre Software Meeting takes place in Bordeaux, France, on July 6–11:

  http://2010.rmll.info/

Around 4-5 GNU hackers will attend, some of them giving talks (about
Savannah, GCC’s MELT, and GRUB).

We are planning to have a GNU developer room where we could have
informal discussions and lightning talks, and possibly a GNU event
(aka. beer event).

If you are planning to come, please email me so that we have an idea of
who’s coming and how big the developer’s room should be.  Suggestions
and comments are welcome, too!

Thanks,
Ludo’.