gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Feature Requests-310 ] Enhanced search capabili

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Feature Requests-310 ] Enhanced search capabilities
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:44:27 -0500

You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=119&aid=310&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
One of the most annoying lacking feature in SF and
hence in gforge is that search capabilities are really
limited, if I want to search for something in a project
I need to search in the first forum, then the second
etc, then in Tasks, then in Features requests, this is
really frustrating and keeps me most of the time from
using SF. So, will it be possible to have a global
search in all these subparts of a project ?

An even better alternative is to make gforge google
searchable, as for now google only index the summuray
page  .