gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-311 ] Double Item submitting

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-311 ] Double Item submitting
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:48:42 -0500

Bugs item #311, was opened at 22/04/2003 13:48
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=311&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

A currently use G.forge pre8.
Assume I do manage 2 different king off projects with Gforge.
I created a new tracker (a bug report) for project #1.
I tried to create the same bug report for project #2.
The answer I got is : "You attempted To Double-Submit this item. Please Avoid
double-clicking.".

This message is coming from the file Artifact.class.

I agree with the ckeck : the same user, at the same time (in the same day)
shall not create the same bug
report with the same summary ... but I tkink he can do it on different project.

So please, if you agree, could you add the criteria 'project name' in the
db_query request, line 1010 in
Articfact.class