gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Feature Requests-305 ] Adding code snippet to c

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Feature Requests-305 ] Adding code snippet to code snippet package.
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:49:31 -0500

You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=119&aid=305&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Typing by hand the ID of a snippet to add it into a
package is horrible. I got scared when i saw this way
to do. Instead, I propose a combo list containing the
snippets available.
juste replace the code of the textfield by :

                <select name="snippet_version_id">
                <?php

                        $combolistresult=db_query
("SELECT myname,snippet_version.snippet_version_id

                           FROM ( SELECT MAX(date) AS
mydate,name AS myname,snippet.snippet_id AS myid

                                          FROM
snippet,snippet_version

                                          WHERE
snippet.snippet_id=snippet_version.snippet_id

                                          GROUP BY
name,snippet.snippet_id ) AS foo,snippet_version

                           WHERE
snippet_version.date=mydate;");
                        $combolistrows=db_numrows
($combolistresult);
                        for ($i=0; $i<$combolistrows;
$i++)
                        {
                                echo '<option
value='.db_result
($combolistresult,$i,'snippet_version_id').'>'.db_resul
t($combolistresult,$i,'myname').'</option>';
                        }
                ?>
                </select>

Well, for now it puts in the combo list ALL the code
snippets existing. I'm working on a new version with
only the snippets of the selected language which are
not already in the snippeet package.