gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-284 ] PSQL7.1 and GForge3.sql (b1) during

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-284 ] PSQL7.1 and GForge3.sql (b1) during installation
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:47:38 -0500

Bugs item #284, was opened at 2003-04-07 23:47
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=284&group_id=1

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Background: PostgreSQL 7.1, For SQL server management
I use phpPgAdmin, I try to install GForge3b1.

As I try to use Postgre for the first time and I'm
extremly lame in Linux, so it is possible I get
problems wich I never had, but.

1. After creation of blank DB,
function "plpgsql_call_handler()" already exists, so I
get an error after which script execution stops.

2. Variable in the first statement didn't worked for
me ($libdir or $libpath I don't remember exactly) I
needed to change it to real path.

3. File name in the first statement was incorrect in
my case. I needed to add extention ".co" to get it
working.

4. Maybe my ISP created the language needed, but it
alredy existed, so I had an error about already
existing language "plpgsql", script stopped. I just
deleted that row for script to proceed.

5. CREATE SEQUENCE statements where maxvalue is set to
9223372036854775807 rises errors. When looked at
Postgre documentation I realised, that max possible
value is 2147483647 (or -1 if descending). I will
change them to 2147483647. we will see what happens.

That is it, for now.
Regards, Vaidotas