Re: [Getfem-users] Re : Generic elliptic Brick

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Re : Generic elliptic Brick
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:24:41 +0100

Dear Jean-François,

You would better use the new bricks because the old ones won't be improved
anymore.

You are right, the correct syntax is

md.add_generic_elliptic_brick(mim, 'varname', 'C')

where you first add the tensor C with

add_initialized_data('A',C)

A priori (I am not completely familiar with arrays in python) C could be a
simple vector with the vlaues in the fortran order or an array with several
dimensions.

yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------