[Getfem-users] Re : Generic elliptic Brick

From: jeff witz
Subject: [Getfem-users] Re : Generic elliptic Brick
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:05:57 +0100

I try to use this method anyway, but I don't succeed setting the 'A' parameter

I defined the good tensor for a simple composite case :

C=gf.MdBrick.get(b0, 'param','A')
C[:]=0

# Definition of the isotropic transverse tensor in is orthotropic plan in plan stress
El=120e6
Et=8e6
G=4
Nult=0.3
Nutl=0.01875
C[0,0,0,0]=El/(1-Nult*Nutl)
C[0,0,1,1]=Nult*Et/(1-Nult*Nutl)
C[1,1,0,0]=C[0,0,1,1]
C[0,1,0,1]=G

But once there I don't find any method allowing me to set this tensor to 'A' og the brick.

I also try to use the new way for bricks as to know :
md.add_generic_elliptic_brick(....)

but I don't find the good syntaxe.
Could you give me the good syntaxe ?

I think if I can use this last method I could set the model with :
add_initialized_data('A',C)

--
Jean-François WITZ