gdb

[Gdb] Recovery Software - 4th Step Inventory

From: 4thstep-a
Subject: [Gdb] Recovery Software - 4th Step Inventory
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:11:28 -0500

Hello,
My name is George L. and I am a 12 Step member.

I'm writing to let you know that there is a new software product for 12 Step
Programs - Basic Big Book 4th Step Inventory and the 4th Step Self Examination
software available at: HYPERLINK "http://www.twelvestepsoftware.com";
www.twelvestepsoftware.com

Thanks for allowing me to share this new spiritual product with you.

Give yourself and the recovering people in your life the gift of being "happy,
joyous and free." 4th Step Self Examination is "The easier software way." It is
a gift that keeps on giving. Why not take a look right now?

Why not "Pass It On" and forward this message to a friend that might also
benefit?

Socrates once said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." Sometimes it
seems the examined life is too hard to live...especially for recovering
alcoholics and addicts. Now the new 4th Step Software Program makes examining
our lives easier and faster so we can get on with the business of living. The
4th Step Self Examination Inventory program is the first in a series of
releases that aim to bring recovery and the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics
Anonymous into the new Millennium and the age of technology. Members of all 12
Step Programs can use this terrific program to easily complete a fearless and
thorough moral inventory.

The program is developed for ease of use with its Quick Start Guide and Focus
Center. After a brief introduction, the Continue button will advance the user
to the main control screen. The Focus Center acts much like a home page that
brings the user back to the basic program choices and re-centers or "focuses"
the user on the inventory of choice. A handy 1,2,3 approach maintains an easy
to follow step theme. Additionally, built in drop down lists in various
sections, spark the reflective process and help to get the inventory completed
in a timelier manner. The program includes a section for creating an entry on
people and institutions in our lives that can be associated with any inventory
the user chooses - a single inventory or multiple inventories.

The 4th Step Self Examination Inventory Software Program can be used for every
area of examination: Fears, Harm, Resentments, Sex, and positive qualities. It
can even be used for 10th step inventories. The process is based on and adheres
to the 4th step as presented in Alcoholics Anonymous (Third Edition). Inspiring
quotes, definitions and helpful tabs are sprinkled liberally throughout the
program.

We will respect your request for removal. If you wish to be removed from any
future mailings, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line we will remove
you from future mailings.