gdb

[Gdb] customizing the look of xxgdb

From: J Sinclair
Subject: [Gdb] customizing the look of xxgdb
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 12:38:27 -0500

Is there any documentation out there on how to fully customize gdb, xxgdb, and
in particular the
buttons displayed in xxgdb.
I've found some information on XDbx classes, which I can set in my .Xdefaults
file, and that
works for the ones I can figure out, like getting oval buttons, and having
'quit' displayed in
RED.  But there are other ones, like 'print *', that I can't find the class
name for.   If you
know of any docs out there, could you let me know?
Example:
A line as follows in .Xdefaults will make the 'quit' button appear red.

XDbx*quit.background:          red

Thanks,

J Sinclair