gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Suggested IDE?

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Suggested IDE?
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 18:26:02 +0100

Hi!

Am Wed, 1 Jan 2020 13:32:50 +0100 schrieb Stefan Czinczoll,
Dipl.Soz.Wiss.:

> Happy new year to all!
>
> Can someone recommend a suitable IDE for working with gnome commander?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Stefan

I started to work with MS Code roughly one year ago. It has very nice
features. Debugging with gdb in MS Code super easy to setup and it
really works like a charm!

In former times I also tried to develop with geany, but I experienced
some glitches which annoyed me more and more.

Best
Uwe