gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Gcmd mailing lists

From: Uwe Scholz
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:20:39 +0200

Dear gcmd users and developers, :)

This week I found some time to file a support request on savannah.org
[1]. It was about the missing administration of the two gcmd mailing
lists gcmd-devel and gcmd-users. I requested administration rights
because I think I will find the time in the future to take care of these
mailing lists. Karl Berry, an administrator of nongnu.org gave me admin
rights. Anybody else who want to be an admin of the lists can drop me a
mail. I think, it would be good to have at least two admins in the
future.

Secondly, you might have noticed that mails to gcmd-users were not
distributed in the past. At least I tried it several times but it didn't
work. I'm glad that Karl could help me to solve this issue (there were
too strong spam filters and discard filters installed at this list) and
it is now possible again to send mails to gcmd-users. You might have
noticed my test mail this morning.

Finally, I just want to announce that I could reach Thomas Jost, who has
access to the CVS repository of gcmd's home page. He is now also a
member of these mailing lists again. As we can make changes to the
homepage, it would be a good idea to leave a message there about Piotr's
fade away and about the ongoing development of gcmd.

I hope you all agree with this.

Ciao,
Uwe

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?108413