gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] The fun is in the search, not the finding...

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] The fun is in the search, not the finding...
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:32:12 +0200

> btw, How about enabling F5/F6 to the opposite pane, and drag&drop copy / move
> ?

F5/F6 will never work, as we need two panes for that ;o)

as for drag&drop - of course yes (but only as the source - not
destination), but unfortunately gcmd still has the bug preventing to
have d&d working. I'll take a look at the problem...

BTW, I've been thinking a bit on changing the way how search dlg works -
maybe it'd be the good idea to move result file list from the dlg to the
dedicated 'search results' tab in active pane. There wouldn't be
overlapping dlg window and we could get F5/F6/F8 working quite
naturally. What about it ?