gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd website

From: Antono Vasiljev
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd website
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:26:17 +0200

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 01:17 +0100, Michael wrote:
> If you refer to the 'black' layout, yes that's really nice and
> personally i like it.
> But Magnus is our webmaster, and he put quite some work into the site.
> For the same reason, i'd say it's his decision anyway.
>
> If you're graphic designer then have a look at gcmd icons (toolbar,
> files) i think it would be a nice thing to have a cool and unique gcmd
> set.

I would like to add tango 16x16 theme support for gcmd and i've started
this work, but unfortunately cannot apply my iconset to gcmd :(

Please, say me where i should put all the mime icons? Is this option
specified in "Document icon directory" with oldish gtk-file-select
dialog?

--
Antono Vasiljev
http://antono.info