gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd website

From: Antono Vasiljev
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] gcmd website
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 01:50:38 +0200

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 01:51 +0100, Michael wrote:
> Antono:
> > Please, say me where i should put all the mime icons? Is this option
> > specified in "Document icon directory" with oldish gtk-file-select
> > dialog?
>
> I think so. Never fiddled with that.

I've tried but nothing changes in panel layouts. :( And old default
directory do not helps...

> oldish ts ts ts ... in the days of Compriz and Leopard,
> this is just cool again !

:D

I don't think so. I can't use it, koz it another and less usable then
new one. It have no Ctrl+L!

Btw. I give a chance to Leopard tomorrow. Just wanna look at this
marketing miracle. One of mac users told that they can now browse
windows shares without mounting them to worktable ;)

--
Antono Vasiljev
http://antono.info