gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] Is There a collection of example files for Gnome Cryst

From: Bruce Salem
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] Is There a collection of example files for Gnome Crystal?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:46:42 -0800

Thank you for the reply. I think that the problem is that examples
included with the source package are not being included with the
binary package made available to Debian. Thank you for the link to the
lattice  database, that will help me to figure out what the app does.
On a Linux system source files for examples and documentation often go
in /usr/lib or /usr/share/lib while binaries usually live in /usr/bin.
There ought to be some conventions documented somewhere on Debian for
how to build distribution packages. I generally don't download source
packages save to space and only if I really need to see or modify
sources.